The Bulldog Bulletin

iphone 7 – REVIEW

Anna V., Reporter

Do you have an Apple IPhone? If so, what version is it? Do you enjoy the quality of the phone? I have an Iphone 7. Yes, I know it’s not the latest Iphone to come out, but it is fairly new compared to others. It came out September 16, 2016. This IPhone’s cost changes depending on the amount of storage, but the most common price and storage space is $649.00 for 32GB. Compared to other IPhones, this price is around average. The IPhone 6 is $299.00 for 64GB. The IPhone 8 is $699.00 for 64GB.

The IPhone 7 comes in many colors, and a wide variety as well. Apple offers this IPhone in silver, gold, rose gold, black, jet black, and red. The IPhone 7’s overall design is similar to the iPhone 6S, but introduces new color options, a new capacitive, static home button, and removes the 3.5 mm headphone jack. It is also water and dust resistant. This IPhone has many good qualities and in my opinion, it is one of the best so far.

The iPhone 7 can survive being submerged in just over three feet of water for up to 30 minutes. The battery life on this phone is also greatly improved compared to IPhones made earlier.

You can buy this phone at many local stores including, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Apple store, and Sprint store. There are also multiple carriers on this IPhone as well. There is Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, and T Mobile.

There are many highs and lows to this product though. I like that there are more highs than lows. The positive aspects of the phone include the fact that is it dunkable, and water resistant. It has fantastic camera quality, compared to the IPhones before it. It has greatly improved battery life. This phone also gets regular software updates and fixes. It also has great stereo speakers. I think that the phone software is also easier to use, since it is faster than the previous phones before it.

According to theverge.com, “You won’t notice it in most apps, but the display can show a wider range of colors now, which is really obvious when you look at photos taken by the iPhone 7’s camera — which now also captures a wider range of colors. Photos taken by the iPhone 7 look ridiculously good on the iPhone 7 display; you can tell the difference between a 7 photo and a 6S photo on the 7’s screen almost instantly. That’s the only place you’ll really see the benefit of the new screen for now.”

There are some lows to this phone as well though. There is no headphone jack, which makes it difficult to listen to music and charge your phone at the same time. It also lacks 2x optical zoom, and the jet black IPhone prones to scratches. Even though there are some problems with the design of the phone, and not everyone likes it, I still think it’s one of the best. I personally like to take pictures, so the camera quality on this phone makes it easier to take good pictures.

According to techradar.com, “If you’re going to buy a new iPhone, this is the one to get – there’s a slightly longer battery life, a better camera, fast innards and protection against water. However, many of the changes are slight, and the iPhone 6S, for the lower price, suddenly becomes a very attractive option.”

In conclusion, I highly recommend the IPhone 7 if you are going to get a new phone anytime soon. It has more good qualities than bad qualities. It is the perfect size for anyone with normal sized hands, and it is very easy to use. I think it is the best IPhone so far, and I think you will agree if you give it a try!